Top Score Namibia held its Celebrity Cook-Off Braai Day this past Saturday
25 Jul 2022 | News & Events | by admin
It was centred around local celebrities/influencers and how creative they can be with Namibia’s leading maize brand. Teams were judged on creativity, flavour, hygiene (preparation) & presentation.
The judges were Chef Diego, Chef Rodger and Chef Martha.
6 participating teams, inclusive of:
- Dj Kiki (entertainment DJ)
- Tswazis + KK (musicians)
- Andrew on the beat (music producer)
- Ethnix (musicians)
- Mr Glo (music producer)
- Media (various media house)
- 3rd Place – Ethnix, N$ 2,000.00 (Deep fried cheese filled top score balls + kapana & salsa and maize +- mushroom sauce)
- 2nd Place – Andrew on the beat, N$ 3,000.00 (Lamb stew en pap, with some added garnish)
- 1st Place – Tswazis + KK, N$ 8,000.00 (Sweet corn braai pap, lamb chops, curry tripe & trotters, ribeye steak & ekoko roll & honey glazed corn on a cob, and maize dumplings)